Shape the future of dance with us
Founded in 2006, in the Silicon valley of India, Bangalore , we train, choreograph and stage ballet with hundreds of dancers and students. Our students have gone abroad to pursue further studies and careers in dance. Our mission is to bring classical ballet to the forefront in India, with an emphasis on the technique, artistry and skills necessary to execute this art form at the high standard at which internationally recognized ballet schools and companies all over the world perform today.
Student Parent Coordinator (full-time)
We are seeking a highly motivated , energetic & organized individual to join our team as a Student Parent Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with young parents and students, to ensure a positive and supportive environment for both the parents and their children.
Minimum requirement :
To apply for this position you must be from Bangalore and have your own transportation, preferably a two-wheeler, for travel to our studios around the city .
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with young parents , students or in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in education, counseling, or a related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in English and preferably another language such as Kannada or Hindi.
- Passion for the arts and commitment to children’s education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
- Coordinating and communicating with young parents regarding their children’s progress in ballet classes
- Organizing parent – teacher meetings, open house and other student/parent related events
- Building and maintaining relationships with young parents and students to create a sense of community within the school
- Enrol parents and students in events
- Maintain accurate records such as attendance, progress reports, parent-teacher communication logs
- Assisting with general administrative tasks as needed
Note: Please do not apply if you do not satisfy the minimum requirements.
- Travel reimbursement
- Free yoga and BarreFIT classes.
- 18 paid leaves in the year (sick + casual)
- Additional over 30 days paid leave for holidays, vacations, festivals
- Happy , friendly (includes pets) work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Email your CV along with an application letter to email@example.com or click here to email
Status: Position open for 1 full time professional.
Did you know that we are always looking out for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team ? If you don’t find a suitable position open above and are still interested in exploring ways to join our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and we will call you back.