Shape the future of dance with us
Founded in 2006, in the Silicon valley of India, Bangalore , we train, choreograph and stage ballet with hundreds of dancers and students. Our students have gone abroad to pursue further studies and careers in dance. Our mission is to bring classical ballet to the forefront in India, with an emphasis on the technique, artistry and skills necessary to execute this art form at the high standard at which internationally recognized ballet schools and companies all over the world perform today.
Digital Marketing Assistants (full-time)
We are seeking highly motivated and creative individuals to join our team as a Digital Marketing Assistant. The successful candidates will be responsible for helping our ballet school increase brand awareness, generate interest in ballet, and drive new signups and sales of ballet dancewear.
Minimum requirement :
To apply for this position you must be from Bangalore and have an active presence online or on social media.
We are looking for 2 assistants with a mix of skills and experience as mentioned below.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in digital marketing preferred. Freshers with some practical experience may apply.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram (reels especially), Twitter , Snapchat and Linkedin.
- Experience with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact etc.
- Experience in Canva
- Strong writing skills and experience creating engaging content
- Good design sense
- Experience with SEO ,website analytics , WordPress, Woocommerce, Widgets
- Experience with Google Ads
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent storytelling skills through written content, pictures and videos.
- Passion for ballet and dance is a plus
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and generate interest in our ballet school , ballet dancewear
- Manage social media accounts and content to engage with our audience
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns to promote our classes, events and dancewear
- Use SEO techniques to improve our website’s visibility and reach
- Use analytical tools to measure the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts to take data driven decision
- Collaborate with team ,students, parents to take pictures and create engaging content
- Collaborate with the team to create, execute promotional campaigns, events and other initiatives to drive new signups & sales of ballet dancewear.
- Take pictures, shoot videos, write scripts, take interviews and present it to our target audience in creative, engaging ways.
- Travel reimbursement
- Free yoga and BarreFIT classes.
- 18 paid leaves in the year (sick + casual)
- Additional over 30 days paid leave for holidays, vacations, festivals
- Happy , friendly (includes pets) work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Email your CV along with details of online presence, instagram handles, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to email
Status: Position open for 2 full time professionals.
Did you know that we are always looking out for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team ? If you don’t find a suitable position open above and are still interested in exploring ways to join our team, email email@example.com introducing yourself and we will call you back.